Monday, June 22, 2009

Wan In Action # 10 Be a woman of my Word!

I am a woman of my word, I am intentional with my actions, and keep my commitments to myself, my family and my community.

Question:  Think about the words you speak today!  Are you watching over your words to see them fulfill what you intend and prosper in the thing for which you sent them?

Quote: “So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” (Isaiah 55:11 Amplified)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw you on straight talk, and I like the idea of being a women of your word. That is what I am stiving to do right now. There are areas in my life as a mother, and family provider. As I get intuned with better balance I am going to be a women of my word.

thank you
kisha
blessednthcity@yahoo.com